Tuesday 17 May 2011

Mind to Mind Contact.

So today I did a meditation and had contact again from the Aliens/High Dimensional Beings.
I was given more info from a male entity he said through telepathy Andros so I'm presuming that's his name he said he was from Sirius.
He showed me a triangle with the sun above it, he then showed me a pyramid with the sun above it and a pyramid below the other pyramid, the 2 triangle shapes formed a diamond shape. He said this was their ship and that it utilises energy from the sun to function.
He said the energy was stored in a Massive Crystal  in the centre of the ship, the energy stored in the crystal from the sun made the crystal emit positive vibrations.
He also told me that the Alien grays that I saw in our first contact are there to help with the energy of the communication and it's not actually them giving me the info.
Andros showed me how to use/operate my 3rd eye for contact/visions. I can't even try to explain how you do this because it's a matter of raising your vibration and going to another level, then doing something with your mind that I can't explain and you just feel it happen. The downside of doing this is a headache as a lot of powerful energy is concentrated on the 3rd eye region.
If you want to be contacted by Higher Dimensional Beings all you have to do is ask, if you do this you must make sure you ask to be contacted by Highly Evolved Spiritual Beings this is very important as you don't want to be contacted by low vibrational beings.
Purple and Green are very important colours, I'm shown these colours every time I meditate they come towards you pulsating in and out so if you've recently started meditating and start seeing these colours pulsating then you're on your way to higher levels.

Love, Light and Healing to you all.

Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment