Tuesday 13 November 2012

My Contact with The God Thor

Ok I know I haven't updated this blog since August and I really should do that as so much has happened since then but first lets tell you about the info I gained today in meditation.

Today I spoke with the God Thor now this was a bit of a shock for me because I didn't think he even Existed so I was a bit dismissive of the info in my mind util my husband came home and confirmed some of the info Thor gave me....... Ok here is the info....

Thor said the world would be inhabitable because the land would all be consumed by the water and there would be no land left at all, earth would be a planet of water and would remain in this way for 100 years, he said the earth would remain unstable for 100 years.

He said the people that survived the water would live on the Earth inside of the Earth Agharta he said the earth was exactly the same on the inside as the outside and that the core of the earth was a Sun, the tribes inside the earth know this is coming and will be waiting for us to join them.  He also said that we are the same as the earth and that we have a universe inside of us.
Not all the people would live inside the earth he said that the people that are different the ones with abilities would not stay here he said they would be taken to live on other planets, to me it sounded like they would be taken back like these people with abilities didn't originate from this planet.
 He said the Women of TOR would be coming and taking these people with abilities back to their planet TOR, from what he told me & what I felt these Women of TOR were beautiful beings only interested in saving us they are of the Light.  I have been informed by a very rude and egotistical man that there are 2 groups of TOR women one group is negative and the other group is positive I am referring to the Postive Group here.
I was given other information but that was personal about my family and where we have to go when this happens so I won't share that on here. 
I was given February the 9th as a date for something don't know what though.
Anyway I think it's important to share this info with you all, maybe we could start researching the openings to the inside of the earth so we can form an escape plan should this happen.
Thor was the protector of mankind ❤ 


Love and Healing to you all

Namaste




No comments:

Post a Comment