Monday 6 August 2012

StarGates, Jump rooms or a Dimensional hole.

Last night I had a very strange dream if you can call it a dream for it felt like I was really there experiencing it, but I'll let you make your own mind up about that.


Ok so in the dream I was seeing these government buildings from above as if I was high up in the sky, looking at it from above I could see it had several long oval shaped buildings and one big main building
I was told what the government buildings were called in the dream but I can't remember that now. 
I knew that these buildings all connected up in underground tunnels I was not given this information I just knew it like I had that knowledge in me already.
Now from this high up sky view I went straight into the underground tunnels   I was following some people that were in there, I followed them down a corridor and then I lost them they had just disappeared.
I stood around looking where they could have gone for there was no way out then suddenly I had gone through what I can only describe as a jump room or StarGate or hole in the dimension I don't really know how to describe what it was. 
On the other side of this was something very odd I can only describe it as bursting out of the water because you came through it and out of it only it was like a gel consistency that left no residue it looked like water but it felt like a gel.
This gel looked like a bed yes I know this is odd it looked like a bed but it wasn't one. Anyone I burst out of this into a room with this StarGate thing that was shaped like a bed full of gel.
Someone came through the gel and tried to grab me he saw my face he knew who I was but I didn't see his face, I then I woke up. 
Now these buildings are all connected through these StarGate jump room things they can jump from one building to the another the other side of the city or anywhere they have these rooms.
I personally don't feel this was a normal dream which is why I have added it to my blog.

Love & Healing to you all

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment