Sunday 5 August 2012

Volcanic Eruption.

Ok so last night the 4th August I had a very bad nights sleep again (2 nights in a row now) I was tossing and turning all night and I barley had any sleep at all.  It's often like this when I have contact which is something I have come to recognise now.


Anyway I had contact form the Arcturians and I was shown a lot of images very fast and this time I could see what they were !! They were images of a Volcano Erupting they showed me images from various different angles  the volcano was black with a huge amount of lava running down from it onto the land for miles below. 
I think this will happen and it's going to be a devastating one !!!!
I mean on a biblical scale and I'm talking like Pompeii, don't ask me how I know I just know and from the images it was bad !!! 
I don't know when this will happen or where so I urge you all to keep an eye on the volcanic activity so we can warn each other if anything is going to happen.

Ok so if this wasn't odd enough this was released this morning in the guardian ~~>
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/05/medieval-volcano-disaster-london-graves
 Another link that was brought to my attention from my friend Jon was this ~~>
http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2012-05/21/drilling-into-supervolcano

Mount Etna came to my mind when I woke up but I really have no idea where I have no knowledge about volcanos or where they are so this is beyond me.  
Far to many synchronicity's with this one for me so yeah I'm just sharing this info as I was told to. Please keep an eye on this one.

Love and Healing to you all.

Namaste.

2 comments: