Wednesday 14 December 2011

Visions

Last night I had another vision as I was trying to get to sleep.
I saw lots of images altogether not on top of each other this time but next to each other I saw the Tree of Life, a Whales Tail coming out of the water, Planets one of which was Saturn, loads of sacred Geometry patterns, there was also an image of a sacred place where one person stood praying, there was many more images but I couldn't see what they were.
Some I did see but can't remember them, If I remember anymore I will add them. When I am shown these images I am always shown Hindu Gods I have no idea why. I do have a feeling what they showed me seems like a lot of stuff coming together like a big event is about to happen I know that they show me these things for a reason but I don't know what they are trying to tell me. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.


Love & Healing to you all.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment