Tuesday 4 October 2011

Having problems meditating ? If so read this.

Just did a mediation and asked for help in getting to where I used to go now what I used to do is go up very high and I was there, I was told I then had to go down to get to the place. What's actually happened I was told is that what was once above is now below and the route there was now different !!
So you have to go up high then go down low and you'll get there.
I was told that help was on it's way to us and that "They" have their army but we also have an army and our army was Nature. I saw a scene when I was told this and I saw something that looked like it should be in a movie I saw someone riding a Gold Chariot and behind and to the side of the chariot was dust and rubble the ground was rumbling and the sand/dust was in the air. It's very hard to describe it also looked like it was in the desert. The chariot was making an earthquake happen.
I was also told that the water would bypass me, like I was not really be there when it comes.
Anyway that's what I got I'm just so pleased to be able to fly and go deep in meditation again as I've missed it so much, who knew it was because the route had been changed. So if any of you are having problems going deep in meditation try what I said above.

Love, Light & healing to you all.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment